PROFIBUS ABB AC500 Master with AC500 Slave... HELP!!

carlit0s5

Hi...

I'm trying to make a PROFIBUS-DP net with 3 devices:
- 1 ABB AC500 with PM571 CPU and coupler DX531 and coupler MASTER CM572.
- 1 ABB AC500 with PM571 CPU and coupler DX531 (for use as SLAVE)
- 1 ABB UMC22

I haven't problems to connect both ABB AC500, I think that I have a problem with the address but I viewed in Sycon.net and CodeSys and both address and this are the same

mastero.gif

slave.gif

In the diagnostic of CM572 in Sycon.net, this say that Slave not detected. In led status in slave PDP22 FBP, PROFIBUS State red led is flashing and both led green are on.

I hope that somebody can help me...

Thanks...

Best regards.

Similar Topics

Currently waiting for Schneider Customer Support...:D ... meanwhile: Brand new ABB ACS355 with FPBA-01 Profibus DP adapter connected to a six...
Replies
Views
Hello PLC guys. I need some advice. I have 2 VFDs ABB acs 850 with FPBA-01 PROFIBUS DP adapter module. I want to connect those vfds with AB PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi,I have Siemens 315-2PN/DP and i want to connect ABB drive to PLC S7 with profibus which parameter in ABB ACS550 drive i have to set? i set...
Replies
Views
I want to Connect Abb 355 drive on Profibus . I have included gsd file But where can i know wat variable (eg.. Torque/ Current / rpm ) values...
Replies
Views
Hello to all. Could you please help me with this one. We would like to use command WRREC in order to send some data from PLC to IRC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom