factory talk view machine edition - languages

italo2008

Hi

I'm learning to use factory talk view machine edition. I must develop a project with 3 languages. If I need to put (for example) a textbox in a page of the project, and write it in 3 languages, how can I do it? is it necessary to close and re-open the project with one of the other languages? Is there no simpler way?

thank you

Ciao, actually there isn't a way to switch from one language view to another inside the development...:confused:
Basically, you've to create your application using the "base" language you prefer, use the language settings to add the desidered languages and, after that, you may export all to a .csv file, open it using Excel, add the needed translations and re-import.
There should be buttons on your runtime project to switch from one language to another, too.

I suggest to review the User Guide, chapter 12.

- fuzzy logic