Data logging Micrologix 1100

jth

Hey

Before I start with my problem, will I just say. Im new at this so im a real noob at this. 🤞🏻

So here is my problem. I have a Micrologix 1100. where i use the build in data logger DLG instruction. but i cant use this for anything as i cant have my laptop online all the time to extract the data. So i guess my question is where is the data stored on the plc and how do i access them so i can use it.

My idea is to get the log over to a Panelview C600.
it is for a pumping station where they need to be able to look back at the log for the water levels.

I hope you guys can help
thx

JTH

Similar Topics

Hi, I am wondering how too address string data when using the data logger function in micrologix 1500. I would like too log just a few back up...
Replies
Views
Hi has any body got any experiance in using the micrologix data logging? i have the quick start guide and i can see it seems easy to set it up to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am setting up a small SCADA system using Micrologix 1100 PLCs - about 8 of them. I just want to log data into a data historian like...
Replies
Views
Does anyone now why a Float file can't be used in the Data Logging configuration? Or am I missing something? When I try to setup to read a...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom