Unity Pro 5.0 and Modicon M340 Help...

JoseM

Sorry for the question folks and excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject, my experience with this type of PLC is only 2 Hrs. I need help configuring a Modicon M340 PLC using Unity Pro 5.0, I have a P342000 CPU connected via USB to my computer. The "PLC USB" driver is connected to the CPU and its says,

Virtual Port: COM6
Remote IP: 90.0.0.1
Local IP: 90.0.0.2

I added the hardware components to the PLC BUS with the exception of the "Ethernet switch" NOC0401, which keeps giving me this error, "DTM Devicenot Found".

All the lights on the modules I have are blinking "RED".

Jose M.

I did after researching for a while, I found that I was missing the libraries for all the communication modules. That's why it kept giving me errors everythime I was trying to add the module.

Now the Ethernet module has the following ligths,

MS - Blinking Green
NS - Blinking Red
ETH STS - Blinking Amber
ERR - SOlid Red

What am I missing guys?

Did you look in the manual for what the LEDs represent? I can help with configuring but I don't have time to read the manual. What state are you in when you see this LED behaviour?