PLC comments in Unicode and Covert to English

daniyal

Hi All,

Recently i upload project from FATEK FBe PLC to troubleshooting, but i stuck over the comments which are showing all seems like this *(ì®Æ ªñ±µ). It was designed by chines company and i hope they write comments in chines language so that's why its illustrate like this. anyway i need a converter who can convert this code into English for understanding. If anyone have done this already kindly share with me. or any suggestion to my guidance.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammad Daniyal

Hi All,

Recently i upload project from FATEK FBe PLC to troubleshooting, but i stuck over the comments which are showing all seems like this *(ì®Æ ªñ±µ). It was designed by chines company and i hope they write comments in chines language so that's why its illustrate like this. anyway i need a converter who can convert this code into English for understanding. If anyone have done this already kindly share with me. or any suggestion to my guidance.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammad Daniyal

nobody have any help for this thread .....

I have worked on a Twido PLC with Chinese programming
There is nothing you can do unless you can get both the chinese printout and then a translation.

The only thing you can do is reverse engineer as I had to.
Start with your inputs outputs and work backwards.

see how you go.

First, I don't know about the software involved, but if the software runs in MS Windows environment, a install of the "East Asian Language Pack" usually fix the issues. Once you get the proper character to show up, copy and past it into Google Translate..

可編程邏輯控制