Precontrol in speed controller of drive

Plc_User

I just saw that in a Danfoss drive you have the ability to use precontrol in the speedcontroller of the drive (FC302 drive).
I thought that precontrol was used in the position controller and that the speed controller is always a pure PI(D) controller.
Has someone experience in using precontrol in using precontrol in speedcontroller?

Similar Topics

Is 'precontrol' never or rarely used in the speed controller of a drive? Is a speed controller always a PI(D) controller? Why no precontrol (if...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having trouble solving a problem I've been working on for several months, and thought you might like a stab at it. The machine runs...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
dear all.. i am designing the Sea Water Intake pump which the 4 pumps will be operated parallel, and 1 pump will be as stand by pump The pump data...
Replies
Views
Im very new to programmin,but i was wanting to try and set up a program that could monitor the speed of a roller. Would it be possible to use the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom