GuardPLC and Point I/O's over Ethernet IP

Switek

Hello,
I am struggling with getting 1734 Point I/O's working with GuardPLC 1600.

The 1734-AENT adapter connected to GPLC1600 via Ethernet has two 1734-OB8/C modules connected.
Connections to the modules are set as Direct exlusive owners.
I managed to download the scanlist configuration to the GPLC and the first module works fine, but the 2nd is not sending any data. Just receives some.
Connection status on the GPLC shows Established and then switches to Configure and back to establish.
RSNetworks shows Connection TimeOut to the 2nd I/O module and then Success...

I know that only one can be per assembly on GPLC, so I have two separate assemblies, however I do not really know and can not find it anywere, how to determine the assembly size and how those asseblies are refering to the scanner configuration in the GPLC.
The OB8 is not faulty, as I've replaced them on the slots and the 1st always was fine.
I've called Support, however they don't know even if that's possible.
I would be greatefull for any help and suggestions.

Regards,
Switek