.NET Driver for Micrologix

Hi all,

I'm looking to source an AB Micrologix Ethernet/IP driver for a .NET application I'm currently developing.

I've tried the ASComm compoinet from automated solutions and its a bit "raw". Bad data quality from time to time and no support from them.

I know Archie a forum member here is developing one too and from testing its great but theres a few features that need to be added which I'm sure he will do when he has time.

Anyone with any experience I'd greatly appreciate if you could share.

What particular features are you looking for? When it comes to a side by side comparison of features, I was sure to build more features into my driver than available in existing drivers. For instance, I'm not aware of any of the other drivers that will allow you to read the list of available data tables including the type and number of elements. Also my driver will let you read the actual program.

However, I'll be the first to admit, my driver does lack in good documentation, but I am working on that.

Something else to look out for are the drivers that claim to be .NET, but are really ActiveX controls with a .NET wrapper.