RSLogix Software and Windows Xp Compatability

2tolbert

I have purchased the book, purchased LogixPro Simulator, and the Technicians Guide to Programmable Controllers, by Richard A. Cox. I haven't posted anything on your site but I have been reading and exsperamenting from it for about a year. I have found a copy of RSLogix and I want to install it on my personal computer so that I can do advance math instructions, troubleshoot with it. Basicly, I want to learn all that I can from the software and how to use it to my advantage. I have only written programs with discrete or on and off inputs, no analog. So I ask would this software work for me for now, and a little later I'll get me an Allen Bradley Micrologix 1200. I ran accross the software and the PLC last week for $500. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. By the way, this site is excellent. Keep up the good work. GOD bless.

Last edited: