Updating firmware

Electric2020

I was updating firmware from 13v to 19 all went well But!The conversion of the program I had to warnings that went like described below Converting project file C:\Users\a553978\Documents\Electrical Department\Main Level\Line Machine\Line Eight\ADM_Chip_Depositor_JULY_4_2011.ACD ...Preparing "ADM_Chip_Depositor_JULY_4_2011.ACD" for conversion...Opening "ADM_Chip_Depositor_JULY_4_2011.ACD"...Compacting the project databaseWarning: Line 1: The Coordinated System Time Master(CST) has been converted to Time Synchronization.Warning: Line 1: The Wall Clock Time has been converted to the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) referenced to 1970. All logic that references the GSV/SSV CurrentValue or DateTime attribute of the WallClockTime class needs to be checked as the CurrentValue and DateTime attributes are now based on UTC and no longer based on the local time referenced to 1972.Regenerating Cross-referenceClosing "ADM_Chip_Depositor_JULY_4_2011.ACD"...Complete - 0 error(s), 2 warning(s)Can anyone advise on these warnings

Yes. Others will have more detail than me, but Rockwell changed something in how the real time clock and other timing functions were done between ver. 13 and ver. 16 I beleive. The warnings are just to tell you to check any functions that use the real tiime clock and the coordinated time functions. some of these are critical in motion applications. The warnings are normal.