old TI 305 programming

tommy23t

Hi all,
Working on an old TI 305 plc installed on a machine, trying to troubleshoot. I am using the manual for the 305 from Automation Direct for the most part, but have many "SR" coils - set and reset in the logic.

Example- CT623 = K9 -------- SET (SR412)

The manual calls out for shift registers, but there are none configured in the classic style. Could these be some "special relay"? If so, do they differ from the "C" relays? These are used in the logic to set or reset as a count increases to a specified level.
Any explanations appreciated.

Thanks, tommy23t

Similar Topics

This is admittedly a pretty obscure problem, but maybe someone else has run into it, or at least something similar. For reasons I won't get into...
Replies
Views
Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a way to convert/replace/update the firmware on old Parker TS80xx series HMIs (i.e. TS8010, TS8006, etc) to accept Crimson...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Hi, One of my customers has an old fabric tensile testing machine. The IC # AD7501KN of its controller has malfunctioned. This IC is related to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom