slc5/05 ethernet

RBeaumont

I have slc5/05 (1747-l553) wired into our plant ethernet. It is connected at 100mps full duplex. I have three servers that write thru rslix oem to integer files. One server writes to n65:0 - n65:25. One writes to n65:26- n65:50. The third writes to n102:0 - n102:20 each also reads from the plc from the same file locations. I have 2 panelviews on ethernet also.
The system and network run excellent. No collisions and network traffic is under 2%.
Now I have added Indusoft Web Studio to begin replacing the panelviews. I have Web studio set up to communicate thru ethernet to the 5/05 and that works great. I have a few hundred tags configured to read only, and read only when needed for an active page. There are no writes allowed yet. All tags update as they are supposed to.
The problem is when I run Indusoft the server that writes and reads to the n102 file slows and stops. The plc will send palets to the wrong destination or not send them at all. Indusoft does not even look at the n102 file.
The other 2 servers operate normally with no change in performance.
I have replaced the plc with a new one same program loaded. I used wire shark to make certain there is no communication between servers. I shut down all other possible communications to the plc. I show 9 connection to the ethernet channel, The rest of the counters show only minimal changes in rate when Indusoft is running.
Please any ideas would be great. Both software vendors agree " One server that does not communicate with another can not effect each other"