RSLogix Emulate with FT Historian SE

gabrieltimo

I intent to simulate a PIMS on my PC. I have created three virtual machines (VMware) to simulate a network. I installed FT Services Plataform on all machines and chose on of then to be the directory. After that, I succesfully pointed the other machines to the directory (they communicate properly). On another machine, I ran my logix application with the emulate and RSLinx Enterprise and configured the FT Historian SE Live Data Interface. On the third machine, I configured the FT Historian SE Server.

When I click Add individual historian points on the administration console, I cannot find any tag from my application.

Similar Topics

Respected Members I try to install RSlogix Emulate Version 20.04.00 but the error occurs during the installation which is shown in the image...
Replies
Views
Been a long time since using AB. Looking to emulate a Micrologix 1400 job before the hardware is available. Is there still an emulator available...
Replies
Views
I have RSLogix Emulate 5000 v21. How upgrate it to v31?
Replies
Views
HI, is it possible to emulate a modbus program (RTU) with Allen bradley Rslogix Emulate 500? I tried, as master and slave, with a serial cable...
Replies
Views
I am using Wonderware Indusoft with RSlogix Emulate 500 on my laptop. When I run Indusfot, my data are not population on HMI screen, and I get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom