Vandal - busted by data logger.

TConnolly

Lifetime Supporting Member
[Clark Griswald]
A cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, gutless, hopeless, heartless, lazy, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey spit vandal[/clark] decided to blatantly vandalize an expensive instrument last night just before 9:00. The ignoramus probably didn't think we could pin it down to the very minute it happened, but we log dang near everything. Shouldn't be hard from here to determine who did it. The time this stuff costs us is aggravating - and it happens more often than it should.

o_O

4 months ago, we lost a panelview plus due to someone smashing it. Of course no one else saw it. Besides the cost for the exchange, the hours to try and get a replacement to work. It became an emergency repair when I got in in the morning. I think Alaric waas being too kind.

George

[Clark Griswald]
A cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, gutless, hopeless, heartless, lazy, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey spit vandal
I read this and thought for sure you were going to tell us about some politician you just met. :)

A cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, gutless, hopeless, heartless, lazy, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey spit vandal

I read this and thought for sure you were going to tell us about some politician you just met. :)

Kinda hard on those guys arent you?

One thing for sure is he does not hold that Clark guy in high esteem.

Dan Bentler

if it's a unionized plant, the union will probably file a grievance that tempting equipment was placed on the plant floor