Unknown SCHNEIDER PLC for me , any Help ?

Ahmadbasha

i have PLC SCHNEIDER and i took alot of picture of it and can't find name of it except the Memory EEPROM (twdxcpmfk64)

Can any one help me with Details ?

04072011126.jpg 04072011127.jpg 04072011130.jpg

TWDLMDA40DTK , you are right , can you tell me which software i can use to backup this PLC ,, software name like Step7 for siemens , Proficy Machine edition for Ge-Fanuc ,, ?

Similar Topics

I'm sure this question has been posted a thousand times on here but for me it was even funnier when I got to ask Rockwell / AB directly. My...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens Experts, I am hoping someone can shed some light on my issue. I have uploaded the code from a S7-300 (317-2PN/DP) using Step 7...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of installing a new DC drive to replace a 1373 series Speedpak drive. There are 8 leads coming out of the motor -- Two for...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an issue where RSLinx classic can see a PLC just fine. But when I use FactoryTalk Linx Browser to browse to the same PLC it...
Replies
Views
I forget if there is a way to find out what this is if I don't currently have access to the original HMI computer. I only have the InTouch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom