Panelveiw comm problem

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
I was asked to modify a SLC500 program with the associated PV1000. I hooked up to the PV1000 485 port and could see the SLC using a 1747_UIC but I could not see the PV.

I have done the above, so I'm not sure you are supposed to see the PV also.

What SLC do you have? What PV do you have ( complete catalog numbers please) ?

What is the node address of your SLC? What is the node address of your PV? And what node address did you assign RSLinx ?

Similar Topics

Good Morning, I've been working on an HMI using the Panel View 5000 series. I admittedly was not very good at Factory Talk View Studio, but I...
Replies
Views
Iam removing a Panelview600 as it is no longer supported and replacing it with a Red Lion G306A panel the PLC is a SLC500, after much research I...
Replies
Views
Iam adding recipes to a existing program, and when I go to down olad the updated program I get an error saying " Invalid Length, Bit array cannot...
Replies
Views
Read many post on printing the screens and alarms on a Panelview Plus, but is there a way (or macro) to print a file located on the CF card when a...
Replies
Views
The options for selecting a key are F1 - F20 and K1 - K20 F1 - F10 are obvious, can anyone tell me how the others map to the remaining keys on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom