vHMIABE Writing Strings

WildeKurt

I may be the last person in the world using this ActiveX control, but for most things it works. However, from .NET I have been unable to write strings. I can read them fine but I get the error: "Beginning of offset is beyond end of template." Anyone had success writing string to Logix processors from .NET?

Similar Topics

Has anyone had any luck reading UDT with this control? It looks like it has features for this I just can't figure out how to use them. Any help...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if, when reading strings from a Logix processor, you use a Memory_Type of ControlLogix_Struct or ST_String as with a SLC...
Replies
Views
Anyone used this control to talk to ethernet AB PLCs? The company bought a copy some years ago but I can't find any documentation for it. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue in crimson 3.0 when I create a programme using a case statement referencing a fault word that each bit needs to change the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom