td-200 problem.

vivekkansara

hello friends.
i have this s7-200 plc , cpu 226 and td200 v2.1.
and it is already programmed with around 20 messeges in td200 and is operating machine well.
now i want to add 1 more message in td.
i add the message and tried downloading, but in td it says "no parameter block" .
i m trying to get out of this....
kindly sort this out.
tnx in advance.

i checked it properly....
also the program compiles correctly....
only the td says "no parameter block" when i try to add a new message to it and download it.
wil i hav to define a new offset for parameter block evrytime i wish to enter a new massage aftr some duration.
tnx.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a small DLR ring set up in a lab that consists of 1 Stratix 5200 and 2 ENTR/Cs. I am having an issues only on recovery of the ring...
Replies
Views
Hi.In the S7-300 plc, DB100.DBB10, whose data type is byte, is transferred to db23.dbb10, whose data type is bool, with the move command. This...
Replies
Views
Hi every master,Recently i met a fault about 1762-L40BWA 1,When i get the PLC, The Fault light is lighting, I am not remember the fault message,I...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody and master,I met a problem about ML1200.It is described as below: 1,When i got this PLC,The FAULT light is lighting, My computer...
Replies
Views
Hello S7-200 CPU 224 CN is installed and SM31.7 is used for data write to EEPROM Now I have uploaded the program from CPU 224CN and downloaded...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom