Training help

My curiosity has peaked,

You were issued a programming test, take home at that and you do not have access to the tools required to complete the actual test?

Interesting...

Actually, nothing in the test says that it has to be an actual program written with RSLogix 5000. You can still do the entire test by drawing the ladder logic on a piece of paper. As for the electrical design, nothing says it has to be in AutoCad either. It can be done on a piece of paper.

Are you asking for the software to write the ladder logic, or are you asking for someone to complete the test for you?

Yes, I found that weird as well. Unfortunately that was the case and I don't have the means to do it. I was hoping for help from this site but not looking good.

I have a Document attached, I need this completed but I dont have the AB software on my PC. Would someone be willing to help me out with this matter and send it to my email?

You've basically asked us to do your test for you -- NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Now, if you want it in RSLogix format, feel free to write it out on paper and one of us ~might~ punch it in for you (not gonna promise...), but we surely will NOT take your test for you.

On a side note does it look difficult? I have had the training courses years ago provided by Rockwell automation. I've taken the beginners trouble shooting, beginners programming and advanced trouble shooting all for 500.

On a side note does it look difficult? I have had the training courses years ago provided by Rockwell automation. I've taken the beginners trouble shooting, beginners programming and advanced trouble shooting all for 500.

Question B should be a doddle for you, then! :cry:

Question A is even easier. Do it all on paper then post it on here using MS text document wrapped in ladder tags (-||- next to highlighted ABC above).

Or start by telling us how you expect Q'A' pusher to operate ie. if no case is at PC1 and pusher is retracted then case stop can lower if a case is at PC2, for example! ... please continue...

Seeing the Word document reminded me of a post I read on another forum..

Word Doc got this little thing called Propeties: so, is this Priority One Packaging Machinery a real company?

I needed help I was hoping someone on here would help me, I need this job and know I am capable of the work. I just need a little help,if not here then where could I get the help I need? I figured this would be easy for the folks on this site, and I am sure it is. I've asked for help, told you I need it, what do you care what it's for really? Help is help.

This is the help. Show us what you have completed, other than just posting the test. We'll look at it. You have been given the links to two free versions of software sufficient to do the ladder postion. Do those and a write-up of the other answers and post them.

Yes... HELP is HELP... but you must first HELP yourself and make some effort in completing the tasks.

Lets say you got this job... how will you deal with these questions if they were real-life scenarios that you were hired to complete?

Would you agree to do the projects at your boss's request... then ask for us here to help get your pay-check? Think about it!

I needed help I was hoping someone on here would help me, I need this job and know I am capable of the work. I just need a little help,if not here then where could I get the help I need? I figured this would be easy for the folks on this site, and I am sure it is. I've asked for help, told you I need it, what do you care what it's for really? Help is help.

The purpose of this site is, see picture below. Note the word "tutor"

If you post your attempt at completing your test as others have suggested you will get all the help you need.

SitePurpose.jpg