Latest version of WinCC

Riche Robledo

To all,

Please help me the other version of WinCC.

I have a WinCC flexible 2008 (V 1.3 SP 1.0 (1.67.2)).I can open all the project with a valid WinCC flexible version in my computer. But the other WinCC like a beta version is cannot.

What is the difference between the two?
Should i have a beta software to open it?
What is the latest version of WinCC?

Any advice is highly appreciated,
RR:handball:

The latest WinCC is WinCC V11.
The previous version was WinCC V7.0 SP2. Since V11 just came out, maybe you need V7.0 SP2.

Thank you sir,

You mean sir, my WinCC v1.3 is the oldest version of WinCC?
Can i download the WinCC here in internet the latest version? if possible?

I appreciated your advice...
RR

You cannot download trials of Siemens software on the internet (with a few exceptions). You have to contact Siemens directly.

Your version of WinCC Flexible is called "2008 SP1".

If the project file that you want to load is WinCC Flexible versions 2004 up to 2008 (without SP), then it will automatically be converted to 2008 SP1.

If the project file that you want to load is WinCC Flexible versions 2008 SP2 or 2008 SP3, then it cannot be opened by your 2008 SP1. But you can update your WinCC Flexible to version 2008 SP3 (the service pack is free) and then you can load the project file.