remote data fetch in control logix network

ajayjv1985

hi....
I have a dual redundancy control logix plc on controlnet. There is also a panelview 1500 on the same network. I want to fetch the panelview alarms n data on a remote pc thru controlnet. Hw is it possible?
I also want to obtain multiple data frm a series of Allen bradley plcs on a DH+ network and put it on my DCS wich is on modbus. Hw is it possible?

Hello, Ajay, welcome to the Forum !

You will get better results by posting in the main Forum: your first message has been placed in the "Practice Posting" section.

PanelView Plus terminals are generally stand-alone operator interfaces. You can do a limited amount of viewing remotely using VNC or ViewPoint, depending on the model of terminal, but you cannot access their onboard alarm and status information remotely.

Your question about data concentration on DH+ for delivery over Modbus should be a separate topic.