looking to hire a PLC programer

Great opportunity! If I was healthier I would be sending you a resume. Alas, this pitcher has been to the well too many times.

whats the name of the company? also, whats the pay scale? what kind of experience are you looking for? is this mostly shop time or mostly traveling?

we just landed a big job where we can hire you guys and I have to send them some rates this week. do you know the going pay for a decent programer? PLC, SCADA, RTU's etc

we just landed a big job where we can hire you guys and I have to send them some rates this week. do you know the going pay for a decent programer? PLC, SCADA, RTU's etc
from my experience anywhere from 85-140 per hour. It sound slike you dont have much experience with automation. you may be better suited contracting out the work.

we just landed the job through some friends and we are trying to iron out all the detales. It will be on land, yes travle, per diem, all the bells and whistles. I have to send them rates this week and I need to know the going pay. and be honest please. our company is called Automated Controls and Power out of Lafayette, La.
we deal with many types of jobs but have never hired programers before and are getting the ducks in a row

we are, just never the programing end of it. we have been doing instrumentation and electrical for power plants in Fl. pneumatic instrumentation in the gulf and so forth. we are a farely good sized company and we dont like to turn down work. we got the job and dont want to miss the opertunity

I am going to be honest, you are going to have trouble finding programmers or even techs with plc experience in this area.

like I said, billable rate for programmers will range from 85 to 140. it just depends. a smaller controls company would charge 85-110ish, and a larger engineering firm would probably be 110-140ish or even higher depending on the caliber of engineer.

due to the lack of manpower available, I would probably try and figure out if I actually needed a programmer onsite to do the work, or could the programming work be done in house by one programmer and have techs go out and do installations.

I am a freelance guy. I travel where ever the pay is. I don't like the extended trips a week or so is about all I want to be out on the road.

if you pay for my family and myself to go out there....i'd be glad to take the job! i been a programer in school for 4 years, working with PLC-5 and slc500. im an AB guy, i been a programer on the field for 2 years so there about 6 years experance......my pay currently is for the birds! so anything would be better than what im making now!

PM me if you want my info..