Mitsubishi

bayeibrahima

Hello to all I have a version of GX Develloper but I don't see FX2N when I'm prompted to select plc type (I see only FX2N(C))
Does it mean that I won't be able to upload and download for FX2N plcs with version of GX Develloper

As far as I know (you never know everything) FX2N(C) means its OK for FX2N and FX2NC. At least the last time I programmed an FX2N it worked that way.

Kind regards,

Hello to all I have a version of GX Develloper but I don't see FX2N when I'm prompted to select plc type (I see only FX2N(C))
Does it mean that I won't be able to upload and download for FX2N plcs with version of GX Develloper

you can ..just select FX2N(c)..you will able to up load and download...what the version you currently using ..I been using GX developer version 8.0 tools

Hello guys,jvdcande and ajjay .Thank for your clear replies
Ajjay, I use GX Develloper version 8.0 as yours

I intend to download the programm of our sterilizer and I don't wanna wake any errors, that's what motivated my "silly" question
Any suggestions about programm download would be greatly appreceiated
Once again thank you

do you mean upload ur current ladder from PLC ?
i would say upload from plc..than save the project .than you could change what ever u want than download..

yes ajjay that's it (upload from plc)
I've always thought that upload mean taking informations from your current computer to another computer and download meaning the opposite

most PLC are same unless unitronic have diffrent manner with upload and download vice versa other plc..

u can upload ur ladder without worry ..but when u wanna download always make sure u have original copy incase you make mistake ..and when even u change the ladder make sure u save it always.