O/T Red Lion Cub Counters

gbradley

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anybody know where I can get a replacement for Cub1XP Counter?
My supplier says that they no longer make that model.
The electrician already made the cutouts Doh!
Dims 1.89" X .945" Thanks
attachment.php
attachment.php

Cub1XP.png CubDim.png

No sooner did I post this query and my boss come in and ask me to put one Cub 2 instead of the two Cub1
We had planned to use two counters per machine, one counter resettable, and another one non resettable.
My boss decided to just use one resettable counter (Cub2). We made a nice cover plate for the Cub2 and it will look fine.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to use a Red Lion Cub counter (Cub5B00) as a counter and give the cub's counts to a Graphite G12 PLC/HMI to display. After about an...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom