FB107 Modbus to SLC500

redviper

Hi all,

I am having some issues with modbus values.

I am using a Floboss 107 as a Modbus Master, polling data from a SLC 5/04 that has prosoft 3150-MCM module (slave).

We can get the writes to work, however the is a block that the FB107 needs to read back from the prosoft. We get data, but it is not coming in right.

The Prosoft card is in integer format, and the FB107 wants the data converted to floating point format.

We are trying every possible conversion code for the FB107, still no luck.

Is there a little known secret for interfacing these two together? I have done many FB107's in modbus environments, interfacing to different PLC's, RTU's and HMI's with little to no issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
K

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Dear All, i am trying to connect Danfoss inverter with s7 200 cpu 226.but microwin shows following error at DATA Ptr.i assigned different VB...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom