Red Lion Crimson 3.0 – Referencing array TAG's

Dyslexicbloke

Hi folks ...
I am trying to put together a list manager popup, in this instance for a single string array tag that holds phone numbers for an SMS sending routine.

However it would make far more sense if the list it was managing could be passed in as a parameter so that the same popup could be utilised to view/modify data in any string array.

To do this I would need to be refering to elliments of an array TAG by index ... I cant work out how to do this.

FindTagIndex("TagName") returns an index for an array TAG that coresponds to the first element and will therfoer work in SetStringTag() but I cant fine a way to referemce subsiquent elliments other than hard coding IE TagName[1]:=

Any suggestions or help would be much apriciated.
Thanks
Al

Once you've designed your popup for one list you could copy it for as many different list as you have and simply rename the array on each copy of the popup accordingly.

You could then design your control to select which popup to open depending on which array you want to view.

Hope this makes sense.