How can i used from safety module as a standard module!

mkam81

Dear Sir,
I have on CPU 414-4H and one R IO 153-2 but I/O modules that I used are safety, and this system basically defined as a single type, and hardware configuration defines single too, after RUN my CPU I don’t have any fault in BF and SF signal in CPU and ET200, but SF signals in I/O modules have faults and I can’t use its, could anyone help me to use my modules as a standards modules?

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, My company has an old line for building DC motors. Many machines are from the early 90's and some requests for safety...
Replies
Views
Dear, I am using a Fail-safe PLC for fire and normal operation in tunnel, I want to check how the algorithm will be best done. For checking the...
Replies
Views
I know this is probably a long shot, but who dont ask will never know. You probably know that some newer VFDs are approved to be used as safety...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some applications where Safety PLCs / Safety Networks / Safety MMIs to be used . While reading some manuals of Safety PLCs they...
Replies
Views
hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom