Convert .mer to .apa

It is only supported for .mer files that were created for version 5 and up. Use the "Restore runtime application" option in the Application Manager.

I assume you want to convert a .mer into a .apa and if this is correct what version was it originally created in?
I believe V5.0 and later allowed for the conversion as long as the check box was left check.
There is a workaround if it was do prior to V5.0 but it doesn't convert everything..I think you loose the alarm and parameter files plus some other stuff I can't think of.

Hope this helps and welcome.

Similar Topics

Hello PLCs.NET! 1) I wanted to know if there is a way to import PVP files into ViewSE. I have the APA and the MER files. When I did an "Import"...
Replies
Views
:huh:Hi, I'm have a problem converting a aplication mer to apa, this backup was geting from a IHM, when I converter this file, I lost all the text...
Replies
Views
Can anyone do me a favor to convert the attached file to a project file? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help with converting SYSWIN program to CX-Programmer. The PLC I'm using is "CPM1A". I can first do a download to the PLC with the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to program a PLC so when an assembly line breaks down, the operator can turn a switch, which will then put a message up to the LED...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom