Stratix Vlans Setup Question

sutton

Lifetime Supporting Member
Dear All,

I had recently purchase the stratix 8300 & 8000 for the first time. Now we are doing offline setup for factory network for the two plants.Please refer to the attached file.
I had been trying with the Vlan setup but unable to complete the task.

Is anyone familiar with this please help to advice on the setting based on our network architecture. I have attached an configuration file to show the column for settings.

Thanks a lot for help.

Jason

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hope everyone is doing well, I have 7 off Stratix Switch 5700(SW01,02,03,04,05,06 and SW07), each switch is connected to different CIP nodes such...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, First project working with a managed switch, chose to use it due to having a DLR network with 8 drives. Local PLC (let's call it...
Replies
Views
I have connected the PLCs and switches to my data LAN as VLAN2. I can see all the PLCs and all the 8300 switches, pinging them, through the web...
Replies
Views
Kindly, if we enable the routing on the Rockwell Stratix 5700 switch, as in the below link, will it cause any trouble? Like for axis motion...
Replies
Views
What happens if you power up a 1783-MS10T with a Compact Flash card from a 1783-MS06T? Does it work, but with the "extra" ports unconfigured? If...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom