PLC Learning

TeresaB

I was woundering if anyone out there has ever bought the
'PLC LEARNING" tapes. I have been in the PLC controls for about 8mo. So I'm trying to find away to learn "PLC" and if this is a good tape to learn off of.

Tapes??

If you mean the tapes that Phil has for sale here on this site, I have the complete set and use them to teach my PLC course. If you are not refering to his tapes, then I have no clue about the one you named. However, any method of learning PLCs is a good one, but nothing beats first had experience. Till then you can look here or buy Phil's book, which I also have and can vouch for. Other than that, you might consider getting LogixPro which I also use to teach my course. There are many good ways to get up the road a little quicker and one more is to read all the threads here on this forum. There is a wealth of knowledge here.