E1101 (E-Designer) digital fill function

Blijj

Hi all. Does anyone know if I can use the digital fill function in E-Designer 7 to fill an area bounded by freehand drawn lines or has it got to be, say, a rectangle from the "draw rectangle" menu?

Thanks.

Blijj

Yes you can, it works fine, I just checked.

you can check it yourself, make an input button and give it an address, set the fill in the middle of the area and then address the fill the same as the button.

run the project on the PC (F5 if I remember) and click the button you made, this should change the fill colour or whatever you want it to do.

Chris

Thank you Powerplan. I didn't have a screen to test it on and the last time (last week) I started the simulator the application crashed while exporting and wiped my v badly backed-up prog šŸ™ƒ Kept me busy this weekend. All back (and backed-up) now. Mits guys are looking into it...