Help Step 7 update

yuyo

hello, help me please, I have step7 version 5.1, but loading new programs I have some errors saying that I have a late version and I get more errors 241339, 146099, 24133B, 1415D4, and more complex, I can not open programs off line, could you please help me to view programs.

thank you very much

You can upload the program online. Of course you wont get the symbols and comments etc.

Or, you can ask the original programmer to export the program as STL source, which you can import into your older STEP7.
And likewise the original programmer can export the symbols as .DIF, which you then can import.

edit: But if you have a new CPU that is not supported by your STEP7 5.1, then there is no way other than to get an update.

Similar Topics

I really struggle with STL in Siemens Step 7 Classic. I'll learn chunks, but then I don't use it enough to retain and build on the knowledge. When...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone translate this for me please, or at least help to explain what the instructions mean? SET SAVE =...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I am new to Siemens Step 7 and having some issues I was going to add the a FC to OB1 (Network 28 In Image 1) But it was asking...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I'm new here and was hoping someone can help me out. I have a pneumatic punching/ bending machine that broke down running on a...
Replies
Views
If I go online via the PC Adapter, all the blocks are there and all is good. If I go online via the CP-443 via IE, all the blocks then disappear...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom