Analog Panel Meter

ndzied1

Lifetime Supporting Member
Where can I get a decent quality analog panel meter with a needle (customer specification). This is to display an analog signal from a VFD. They want the face to just read 0-100%

Thanks,
Norm

Try an electronics distributor like Newark
http://www.newark.com/jsp/search/br...cale=en_US&catalogId=&prevNValues=2203+201271

Issue is matching signal that drives the meter with what you've got. The link is for 0-20mA DC, but there are numerous other AC and DC/volta/amps ranges.

Simpson used to be in our backyard - Elgin, IL. The former Simpson building was largely abandoned when I went through it 3-4 years ago, except for about 1500 sq.ft of space for administering asian contracts.

Thanks for the links. I had actually thought of Simpson first. What I can't figure out is how difficult or expensive it will be to get a face that has a scale that reads 0-100% and not some voltage or current reading.

Thanks again,

Norm

you could use a 0 ~ 10V dc meter
simply re-lable the Volt to 100%
as the drive output is settable to 0~10V

I love the look of the Otek units. As a distributor we usually have to stick with brands we represent but I have used them on occasion.

They were also fairly easy to work with for specifying part numbers and getting technical information.