Data integers in Siemens S7-200

AB2005

We have Siemens S7-200 PLCs at some machines. One of the machine was problematic and i had to download its original PLC program . Before downloading of PLC prog, the total counter reading (shown on touch screen) was 8,600,000 which changed to zero after downloading. I want to enter the previous counter value in PLC program but dont know the address of this integer. I have command in Allen Bradley where we open the data integer file and find the desired integer here but in Siemens, I dont have any experience to do that. Can any one help me how to achieve that goal?

The count will most likely be stored in a MD or VD memory area.
The count range for this area will be (Double Word) 0 to 4294967295 (unsigned) or -2147483648 to +2147483647 (signed).

You will have to check your program for the MD or VD being used as a count.

Use the "Status Chart" function from the Microwin "Debug" menu to View and change the variable.

Last edited: