Schneider EHC 202 00 High Speed counter Configuration

rajesh2206

Hello Everybody,
i am a new user of this site.Can anybody tell me what to configure in EHC 202 00 high speed counter in concept software.I have two inputs A- and B- coming from encoder to the counter.I need to set it in the reversable mode so that counter counts in both up and down direction.I have set the mode control in quadrature mode by i am not knowing what settings to be set for Outout assertion and the corresponding settings which we get after selecting output assertion mode.
Somebody please help me out:unsure:

Similar Topics

Could anyone help me on how to make pulse output wiring for the counter module BMXEHC 0800C to our flow sensor. Presently there is no power...
Replies
Views
Dear All, We are using Schneider PLC counter module BMXEHC0800. How to wire my flow meter to this counter module. Our Flow meter gives out pulse...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am wanting to update the system clock via NTP in the M580/M340. I'm aware that we are able to connect to a NTP in the controller...
Replies
Views
I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom