Rockwell comms to Kawasaki robot

pouch

Does anybody out there have any experience of ethernet comms from a Compact logixs plc to Kawasaki robot?

Google found this document:
http://www.ethernetip.de/literature/files/EIP%20Product%20Guide.pdf

On page 40 it says:
KAWASAKI ROBOTICS
D Controller with HMS Anybus Adapter and Scanner functionality. The Kawasaki D Controller is compatible with a variety of Fieldbus I/O systems such as DeviceNet, Allen-Bradley Remote I/O, CC-Link, Profibus, Interbus-S as well as dedicated digital I/O enabling straightforward communication to a wide range of peripheral equipment.​

Sounds as if Kawasaki Robots with a "D controller" uses an Anybus for communicating to many devices.​

Just need the option turned on if ethernet is installed.

Just need the option turned on if ethernet is installed. Works great in all appplications. The company I work with only uses it mainly for backup of programs. But can be used for other applications.