Unity Pro and PID_INT

gripster

Hi all

Can someone lend me a hand with the PID_INT block in Unity Pro?
I have used the AB equivalent and it was self explanatory. I am struggling to see which of the I/O to the block is which? even in the ST it seems unclear, from the help file:
Representation in ST

PID_INT(Input_Tag, Input_Unit, Input_PV, In_Out_Auto, In_Out_Para, PID_Out);So where does it pick the Setpoint from and what is the In_Out_Para Array for?

Sorry if this is really straight forward and I have missed something. OR should I be using the PIDFF instance?

TIA

Have you looked at the help file in Unity
There is a full description of the function block io and how this block works

Have you looked at the help file in Unity
There is a full description of the function block io and how this block works

I followed the manual and created PID_INT block. Use the MOVE function to assign parameters such as SP, P&I, Max and Min output etc. Nothing changes in PID output. Any other setting I have to do?