Using DH+ with paneliew plus

I have a panelview plus with a DH+ module attached and i cant get DH+ to come up as a selection in the The configuration window in the terminal settings. I have even tried adding DH+ to the network tree in rs view me and downloading using ethernet. And still cant get it to come up with DH+ as an option. Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm not sure where you are trying to set it up, but you should be using the communication configuration under the application tab, then under the runtime setup.

If you right-click on the RSLinx enterprise icon, you can select "Add Driver". That pulls up a window that allows you to pick from a number of drivers. DH+ is one of the options there.

Similar Topics

I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom