CP1H TXDU and RXDU

donl517

I'm using a CP1H with a CJ1WSCU21V1 RS232C Serial port expansion, I'm reading through the TXDU and RXDU instructions but I'm not having much luck figuring out how to reference these ports, can someone shed some light on these instructions?

Thanks,
Don

I have the same problem. My CJ1MCPU11 has SCU41-V1 connect with K3HB-VLC throught K33-FLK3B. It may be configured by CX_protocol but I do not know how to do detailed.
Can some one have experience help me on this problem?
Thank!

My biggest problem was understanding the control words. Since TXDU and RXDU require 2 control words they had to be assigned somewhere else, I chose the data memory area.

For instance:
TXDU
First Send Word = your data location
Control Word = D1000
Number of bytes to send = length of your data

For Port 1 of the unit D1000 contained:
0000 0110

D1000 can be used for both instructions TXDU and RXDU.