DASABCIP Error

alfredob

Hi all, first of all, im posting here because i went out of resources, i look into the manuals of Das Server, Dasabcip and the help inside SMC, and couldn´t find any solution for my problem, so if anyone out there wonderware gurus could help me i really apreciate.
Software Spec:
Wonderware IDE 3.1
InTouch 10.1
DASABCIP 4.1
PLC Rockwell CompactLogix

Error.jpg

also happened to me :/ ... but after trying many ways, it be a problem the PLC: s, i think there is something with your firmware or communication modules . I've the same platform or scenario.

Regards

Similar Topics

I'm using DASABCIP v5.0 with an InTouch app in 2014R2 and I am not able to make a connection to the controller. Is there a newer DA server that...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have a Wonderware InTouch (v9.5) application that reads data from several older Compact/ControlLogix PLCs (v.15 firmware) using DASABCIP...
Replies
Views
Having trouble with Wonderware seeing new tags in a Logix5000. I have used the WWClient to poke a 1 to $SYS$Updatetaginfo. However, I still see a...
Replies
Views
Hello, we are running Wonderware InTouch 9.5 and the requisite DAServer with DASABCIP talking to 11 AB CLX PLCs. We're also using KEPDirect to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom