I - constant in series cct

Volt drop
Vt = total T in series = Vr1 + Vr2

goodluck
That is all you need

Pretty simple.

Here's the formula you need.

V = I * R

Now you know the formula you need to solve this circuit, you'll need to know Kirchoff's Laws as well. But just the one that says the total voltage rises and drops in a loop equal 0.

Last edited:
The formulas are ohms law.

1. You know the total voltage and how much is dropped across R2. What is left across R1?

2. Using Ohm's Law how much current is flowing through R1?

First #3. The same amount of current is flowing through R2. If that current is creating the voltage shown, what must the resistance be?

Alternate #3 - Knowing that the current in R1 is the same as in the total circuit how many ohms total would drop the total voltage? How many ohms are left for R2?

Helio
You need to ask you tutor this is electical base theory
I think everone has shown you enough

1.you have a bowl with 24 apples in it
one person takes out 9 apples - what is left

2.the remaining apples can roll down a chute
- how fast - (curent)
- remaining apples divided by the r1

SORRY LEARN MATHS and transposition of formulai

Ian, when I saw your first answer I thought you made it way too easy for him - almost did his homework for him. Clearly I was wrong, and clearly no amount of help will be sufficient for this individual!

If the OP can't solve an equation about direct proportionality, I wonder what he's doing on a PLC site.

@ jvdcane waw let me surprise,but I am surprised coming from a person studied.I have 18 years and I have really wanted to learn,but there will always be people who believe more than others .and I could solve!! thank you all for your help. for something you learn

@ jvdcane waw let me surprise,but I am surprised coming from a person studied.I have 18 years and I have really wanted to learn,but there will always be people who believe more than others .and I could solve!! thank you all for your help. for something you learn

Glad it made ring a bell. Now if it were capacitors and an AC source, then I figure by now you'll have noticed you need inverse proportionality.

Both resistors have 7 bumps in the schematic, doesn't that mean R1 = R2?

But one's horizontal and the other's vertical so they're 90 degrees out of phase. And since the second one's vertical the electrons pick up a little speed while falling (though they do get a little dizzy going through all the switchbacks.)