Digital Input cable fir PLC/DCS

rthiyagu_00

We are Boiler manufacturer. The boiler are used in steel and other process industries. All our boilers are controlled by PLC with SCADA or by DCS. Normal interrogation voltage for Digital input is 24V DC. What type of cable is to be provided for Digital inputs from field to PLC/DCS (i.e) whether Screened/Shielded pair or multicore control cable. Forum can suggest with pros and cons.
Regards.
R.Thiyagarajan.

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I have an issue about maximum cable length calculation of a digital input on Siemens SM321 card. by calculation and according to...
Replies
Views
I have an application that needs a simple way for an operator to input an integer value and send it to a PLC. An HMI is overkill, but I am...
Replies
Views
I am experimenting with a very simple program for testing purposes and not getting any movement from the servo motor. The attached program...
Replies
Views
So I am new to the plc scene, and I am working on a machine that gets a fault, to which I think it is a overtorque fault. I did some research on...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a small programming task that I need help solving. I have to: * Create an analog input (4-20v)and a digital output * The analog...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom