Fan Turning direction in WinCC Flex 2005

interlock

Dear All,

Do I need to write a script in WinCC Flex 2005 to animate a fan's rotational direction (Clockwise or Counter-clockwise) or it can be done in an easier way other than writing script?

The fan rotation can be considered as Q0.0 (or M0.0) for Clockwise and Q0.1 (or M0.1) for Counterclock respectively at the PLC end.

Regards

Normally animation is two state - if you want to show directional rotation other than arrows you will need to show three states
you will need to write some small code step 1 - 2 - 3 or 3 - 2 - 1
then display an overlay for each state

Similar Topics

Well actually I'm a person and not a fan but either way. I'm an old in-my-60's PLC guy and I recently had a project which spec'ed for a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to have my PLC start a heating fan in a linear manner. A certain percentage at a certain received setpoint. To do this, I use a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've bought this PLC + HMI from Aliexpress, the one on the right that uses SSRs. and want to connect a 24V/0.2A DC fan to the output. My...
Replies
Views
I want a PLC to know when a 120v switch is turned on that powers an exhaust fan. I need to know what kind of relay would work and how i can tie...
Replies
Views
Do you know a supplier for the following item? Similar parts and other brands are acceptable. cooling fan for servomotor mounting Rexroth...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom