SoMachine - share variables with Vijeo

Vinnie_vdb

Hi all, I have a problem/question concerning the SoMachine software.

I have for the moment a M238 Schneider PLC (but the model is not relevant I guess) connected to a HMI (model HMISTU855).
I have no problem in writing programs in different programming languages for teh PLC and have some knowledge in the Vijeo Designer software but ... (there is always a but :)).
If I have my variables in the SoMachine software and want to use these in the Vijeo software does it does not allow me to get these variables.
Can somebody help me how I can get the variables used over these 2 programs?

Thx already

I havent worked with the somachine software but being a schneider product i'm sure you could export your variables to a csv or txt file and import into vijeo designer as is the norm with their other software (unity).

Look up 'symbol configuration' in the help. Add a symbol configuration to the PLC project and select which variables to share. They now appear automatically in Vijeo Designer.