Flip Flop

dronai

I have a Micro Logix 1000 trainer with RS Logix Micro Lite 500. I can't find a flip flop instruction.

Does this software have this ?

I will say this politely

Please search this site - you will be in for a hard time otherwise

The answers are already here

I will say this politely

Please search this site - you will be in for a hard time otherwise

The answers are already here

I did, and this is what I found. It's just not that easy for a novice to interpet this without an example.

Flip-Flops are ok for a 2-pump alternator, but what if you need a 3-pump alternator, or an X-pump alternator?

I would use a counter, then you have generic logic to create an alternator for however many pumps you need. Using a counter also makes it nice for omitting pumps as well.

If counter = 1 and request for lead then pump 1.
If counter = 2 and request for lead then pump 2.
If counter = X and request for lead then pump X.

If counter = X and pump X not available then increment counter.

If you're really a novice, then I think an X-pump alternator is way over your head. You need to start with the simple things first and then build further on what you already know. At least this is what I've done in my time.

Kind regards,

sorry but keep looking there are thousands of posts
even look for one button push to one output
I can tell you they are there
look at the download library

Understand - this is a typical student training question
so we see this every two months from many students

I might be a redneck, but I am going to upgrade my dollar store flip flops with some fender washers and a grinder. The tie rods keep popping through the sole ... keep having to put them back together, and I am over budget on flip-flops already this year.

I might be a redneck, but I am going to upgrade my dollar store flip flops with some fender washers and a grinder. The tie rods keep popping through the sole ... keep having to put them back together, and I am over budget on flip-flops already this year.

Don't quit your day job !!!

If you're really a novice, then I think anX-pump alternator is way over your head. You need to start with the simple things first and then build further on what you already know. At least this is what I've done in my time.

Kind regards,

Thank You

we hve been polite
DID YOU FIND THE DOWNLOADS? - FLIP FLOP is definitely there

You wont get a job in this industry if you ask people to do your work for you.

You Better QUIT YOUR DAY JOB !!!!

Here is a Micrologix program with 9 different alternator (so-called "flip-flop") methods. These are logic methods, not built-in pre-programmed instructions. In other words, you have to write the logic that creates the functions.

Last edited:
sorry but keep looking there are thousands of posts
even look for one button push to one output
I can tell you they are there
look at the download library

Understand - this is a typical student training question
so we see this every two months from many students

I understand you get a lot of people asking the same dumb questions over and over. It's just the sifting through piles of material to find one simple example.

I couldn't find the flip flop instruction that was shown as the solution to this, that's why I asked, if my software even had it. And reply #1 said no it doesn't That's it, back to the drawing board.

You Know this is wrong for you
The australian name for a FLIP FLOP is a pair of THONGS
and well lets just say or version of 'bum bag' refers to a part of the female anatomy