TwinCat HMI visual item array

RichardPLC

I like to make a hmi with the TwinCAT Visualization. The project i am working on now is a conveyor belt with products on them. The plc code maintains an array of the products with encoder positions and i like to make that visible. I know there is a way to place a rectangle and set its positions from plc code, but the array of products is 25 and it should be easier to have an array of visible rectangles that can be set correspondingly the array of products i have in the plc code. Is there a way to do this?

Similar Topics

Hi anyone got any tips and tricks?? I'm at a stage wherei need to tidy up my hmi project and give all objects sensible names, I did start this...
Replies
Views
Greetings experts, I'm attempting to create a custom LED control in TwinCAT HMI, and for the life of me I cannot get the thing to resize after I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would like to hear your review & opinion on Beckhoff in-house TwinCAT HMI product. To avoid confusion, TwinCAT HMI is not same as...
Replies
Views
I am trying to figure out a way to display a historical alarm table within the TC3 HMI functionality. Currently we display alarm events using the...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have a problem with the new release of TwinCAT HMI ( Not TwinCAT PLC HMI or visualization) , the problem is as follows : 1) drag...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom