Question about FBD programming in Step 7

corycablue

Hello, im pretty new to the FBD programming in the step 7 software and have a question for someone out there. I have a timer in a program that on the start timer input right now is looking at the correct symbol name but no the correct status of that. Right now it is looking for a 1 to start the timer and i need it to be looking for that to be a zero. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Pretty much i need it to be inverted of what it actuall is right now.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I only have one POU in the program that is written in Function Block Diagram. It is only 12 rungs, so I could just re write it into structured...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a CompactLogix connected to a RedLion HMI. RSL5000 is V19.01.00 (CPR 9 SR 3). I am unable to open any of the FBD's on this project...
Replies
Views
Bit of a newbie here, be gentle :D Playing here with a Telemecanique/Schneider Zelio unit. Can manage ladder program, but totally new to this FBD...
Replies
Views
I have an HMI 2711R - T4T Series B, and I want to know which PLCs, besides Micro 820, can communicate with it.
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom