HELP tsx 17 software dos

JCB

I really need help to get a copy of the dos based software to restore a program file into a machine--the software is telemechanique PL7-2
- the battery died on the tsx17 plc and took the software with it - i have a backup on disk.
My local stockist says they do not have a copy of the dos software as it is discontinued but may be able to get a copy in 2-3 weeks from france
I cannot wait ---does anyone have a copy that i can borrow or that they may email.
I have the leads and an old set of corrupt disks. All the windows software we have is for the tSX37 up
please help if you can.

thanks in anticipation of any help.

Similar Topics

Hi to all, I'm new in the forum and also a newby in PLC programming. Here's the question. I have a Modicon TSX P572623 PLC and I need to...
Replies
Views
I am new to this PLC and want to connect my computer to Micro TSX 37 (TSX3722101), can anyone help me with its connector confuguration?? I know...
Replies
Views
Hi, I Have a TSX Premium with ethernet card and a Siemens PLC with a CP343-1 ethernet card. Both can speak Modbus. Anyone who have done this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can't find any manual on TSX LES 20. I want to know how to configure it, with one expansion rack. How do I get the I/O's on the expansion...
Replies
Views
I need to upgrade an existing TSX 3721 Micro with 24 TC inputs and 8 4-20mA inputs. The controller will not allow more than 4 analogue boards even...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom