1734-OE2V Issue

intradave

Recently had an AB 1734-OE2V (2-channel analog output module) just stop outputting voltage changes.
No error messages or faults of any kind; just stayed at previous voltage. Fault response configured to do that (HOLD LAST STATE), but no faults shown.
Was part of a Cnet rack operating at about a 5msec RPI.
No errors shown in Logix5000 regarding comms.
Moved module to another position and the error followed.
Replaced module and the issue was cleared.

This is a relatively new install, and this fault kind of surprised me.

Anyone else having issues with this module type?

Sending back for analysis, but just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.....

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a customer driving some proportional valves with analog signals from an Allen Bradley Point I/O output card 1734-OE2V. They now are...
Replies
Views
I have a 1734-oe2v +/- 10 volt card that drives a proportional valve. Its been in service for several years. today it quit outputting. The day...
Replies
Views
Good morning gentlemen, I hope everyone is off to a good start from an enjoyable weekend. I'm working with a 1734 OE2V analog voltage output...
Replies
Views
All, I have a 1756-L72 processor talking with a 1734-AENTR/B card. In the chassis of the 1734-AENTR/B card are a 1734-IE2V/C card in slot 1, a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys i am a bit confussed? i am looking at adding a 1734-oe2v module to a point i/o unit to control the speed of a powerflex 40, how do i set...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom