Vijeo Citect Tags Linking Problem

myplc

HI,
Need Vijeo Citect Expertise

I'm using 140cpu651 60 quantum plc and scanning the twido I/Os through NOE 771 01 in unity pro.I was succeed in the mentioned procedure.Now i also have to link the unity pro tags in Vijeo Citect. I import tags in vijeo citect and successful but when i assign tag to any object/symbol.There it is not working as i change the input for the related I/Os.Anybody who know the solution for this problem.Please help

vijeo citect tags linking problem

Hi to all,

Nobody is there who faced this problem or is there no expert for schneider equipment who know about this probElem.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm getting a #COM error with Vijeo Citect SCADA version 7.4 This system has been working fine for several years. But now that I...
Replies
Views
Good day, I'm facing an issue with Vijeo Citect SCADA version 7.3 As i make new variables in Vijeo Citect SCADA either by modifying variables.dbf...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am using vijeo citect 7.30 for my scada. My plc is Mitsubishi Melsec FX 128 MR. When i try to communicate vijeo citect with plc...
Replies
Views
My system are taking data from RHT sensors, around 45 points. Now I want to make a function in which, if the data is #BAD or 0 in values for all...
Replies
Views
I have DI module ICPCon M7024UD connect to my pc using COM3 MODBUS RTU and also RHT sensors are using MODBUS TCPIP.. The problem is, it cannot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom